Join the Flaneer Engineering Team
At Flaneer, we are working on a new type of computer.
We are transforming IT Management to make it faster, simpler and accessible to everyone!
At Flaneer, we are building:
- a new sort of computer that will change what software can do
- an infrastructure capable of supporting our customers’ needs worldwide
- tools to empower artists & workers around the world
We are trying to build an engineering team that reflects on these values: a simple and transparent infrastructure and development environment.
Being an engineer at Flaneer is simple. It means joining a small team of passionate engineers. Some of us worked at Amazon or Adore Me, others are open source contributors to large project such as Tor. But we all have one thing in common: we like to move fast, learn thing every day, and redefine software. We seek to maximise not only self productivity, but combined team productivity.
Does this sound like you?
- Hungry and wants to change the way software are used — unstoppable with the right tools.
- Bored and frustrated at big companies; feel held back by red tape, bureaucracy and poor decision making.
- Consider yourself a generalist & enjoy being so: you are not tied down to a specific area, and are eager to learn new things every day.
- Seeks to maximise not only self productivity, but combined team productivity, by communicating asynchronously.
- Intellectually curious and loves learning.
We currently rent a private space at WeWork — Paris, but we mostly work remotely.
We are serious about competitive compensation and equity.
You can also read more about us here: https://www.flaneer.com/blog/join-flaneer-engineering-team